The beach is no longer just a destination. It’s a mood.
The beach in me
Pelle monokini in Raspberry sorbet- Intense, fruity and refreshing, a flavour that is perfect for a hot summer day.
Want to reel in some stares with your new suit? Then look no further than red—it’s a powerful shade that demands attention.
“Red is a flattering color that can stand out in a simple and sophisticated way,” says Paula Hermanny
“Fair skin tones look best against bold colors red. The contrast in tones can be quite flattering.”
Originally exclusive in the shade of Expresso, Pelle monokini is now revisited after a year with refreshing options added.
In other words, you have now more reasons to own one. In addition, the ribbed swimwear fabric helps add dimensions to your look.
The adjustable shoulder straps and front bow also makes it ideal to fit different types of body shapes.
Pelle monokini in Raspberry sorbet is also available in Expresso and Ice blue latte
– Padded monokini with adjustable shoulder strap
– Fabric features ribbed nylon blend fabric.
– Fully lined
– Moderate coverage
– Swimwear can be worn in 3 ways,
2. Regular Scoop
– Shoulder straps are connected to the front bow and can be adjusted accordingly.
– Paddings are removable. Additional padding options available for purchase under our Swimwear > padding tab.
To achieve a push up effect, opt for the SOS padding (M)
– Please allow 20-30% discrepancy in the product color due to lighting and monitor resolution (actual may appear darker/brighter). In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
Tips to care for your swimwear:
-Firstly, shower in clean water before entering the pool- your swimsuit will absorb less chlorine
-Secondly, avoid excessive lotion or oil on swimwear as exposure may cause decolourisation
-In addition, apply sunscreen before putting on swimwear
-Handwash swimwear in cold water and gently squeeze out water to retain shape
-Finally, lay swimwear to dry in shaded or ventilated areas and avoid direct sunlight as heat may damage its colour.
|UK 4-8||UK 8-10||10-12|
Measurements: measurements are taken laid flat in inches.