The beach is no longer just a destination. It’s a mood.
The beach in me
Lola knit halter dress is made to make you look and feel your best for any occasion. Designed in a soft cotton crochet, halter dress knit features a plunging neckline and bare back details. The different sized crochet keyholes also adds an additional dimension to the design, from closer and tighter knits at the top, to wider and more peek-a-boo crochet knits at the bottom. The adjustable halter strap and back strap also allows it to more fully fit your silhoutte.
In 2023, as part of our commitment to experiment new styles and fabric, Lola knit halter dress is one of our first debut and bolder new styles for beachwear.
We only managed to make it in size S as the factory was hit by covid and with many factories closed for the lunar new year and lesser staff available, the minimum manufacturing quantity for this design went up such that we were not able to place orders then. We have contacted the factory again and we managed to get back the original lower manufacturing quantity, and size M would be available via preorder! We have opened up the preorder slots below.
Exclusively available at Beachme
– Cotton blend
– Halter design
– Adjustable shoulder and back straps
How to care for your knits
There is nothing more annoying than to reach out for your favourite knit only to discover a hole that wasn’t here the last time you wore it. Here are a few rules to follow to keep your knits as good as new.
– Handwash your knits
– Soak the items one at a time in lukewarm water with just a teaspoon of washing powder. Gently swish them around and let them soak for a few minutes.
– Rinse twice or more and gently press the water out.
– Above all, do not wring, rub, or twist your knits it or you could cause irremediable damages like stretching, felting, or tearing the fibers.
– If you’re running out of time, it is okay to select the “hand wash” or “delicate” cycle of your washing machine once in a while.
– As long as you set the temperature between 20 and 30°C and a spinning cycle of 400 rpm (or lower if your machine allows)
|UK 4-6||UK 8-10|
Measurements: measurements are taken laid flat in inches.
Measured in inches, side to side, laid flat (as-is, unstretched).
All measurements are subjected to 0.5” difference due to the different stretchability of the material and the way measurements are taken.
|UK size||UK 6||UK 8-10|