Kaia wrap in Honey wildflower is specifically designed for the beach and pool. In other words, declared as the perfect cover up for everyone. Out of all the beach-ready fashions, no garment offers style quite like this wrap skirt. Created at the ideal mini skirt length, this makes it desirable regardless of your height.
A balance of coverage and exposure with the optimal peek-a-boo, this creates a flattering effect that elongates your leg. Kaia wrap skirt makes an effortless yet polished statement to your beach outfit.
The first floral print in our self manufactured catalogue. Honey wildflower, a scent that reminds us of fresh fields of wildflowers and crisp juicy scent of pear. Warmed by the sweetness of honey that glows like bright summer sunshine. A flavour that is sweet and floral, with colour palettes that chases away any melancholy.
In other words, as if telling you, Here comes the sun.
Read more here.
Exclusively manufactured by Beachme.
– Lightweight and breathable
– Side tie closure for a custom fit
– Perfect from beach/pool side to bars and cafes.
– Beachme Fabric: 85% Polyester 15% Spandex : premium chlorine resistant and UV protection properties
– Watch our tutorial video to see how you can transform it into a tunic/mini dress when you style it with Bebe multi-wear bikini top
– Please allow 20-30% discrepancy in the product color due to lighting and monitor resolution (actual may appear darker/brighter). In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
Note: Prints placement are non-identical on each piece in order to reduce fabric waste as part of our efforts to be more environmentally sustainable. In this way, each of you would own a swimwear that is uniquely exclusive to you.
Tips to care for your swimwear:
-Firstly, shower in clean water before entering the pool- your swimsuit will absorb less chlorine
-Avoid excessive lotion or oil on swimwear as exposure may cause decolourisation
-Apply sunscreen before putting on swimwear
-Handwash swimwear in cold water and gently squeeze out water to retain shape
-Finally, lay swimwear to dry in shaded or ventilated areas and avoid direct sunlight as heat may damage its colour.