The beach is no longer just a destination. It’s a mood.
The beach in me
Joie knit skirt, your go-to beach skirt for all your sandy days and lazy pool afternoons. It not only accompanies you as you gather with your friends at the beach clubs or pool bars. It also ends the day with you as you watch the sunset by the beach. We started off our first draft with an adjustable side tie design but it kept slipping down the waist and would over scrunch if you over tighten it. In the 2nd draft, we incorporated an elastic waistband and it fits like a glove! This elastic feature also made Joie really easy to wear, because trust us, you will keep coming back for it.
The side tie details with eyelet fabric before ending off with tassles at the hems. The Joie knit skirt cuts out from the thigh downwards to exude the perfect holiday vibe. The additional side tie feature allows you to contour it for a better fit. We promise this will be one of your favourite beach skirts to own.
Exclusively manufactured by Beachme
– Midi length
– Elastic waist band
– Adjustable side tie style
– Fabric : Knit
– Tassel details at the hemline
– Styled with Bebe multi-wear bikini top in Tulip dreams
There is nothing more annoying than to reach out for your favourite knit only to discover a hole that wasn’t here the last time you wore it. Here are a few rules to follow to keep your knits as good as new.
– Handwash your knits
– Soak the items one at a time in lukewarm water with just a teaspoon of washing powder. Gently swish them around and let them soak for a few minutes.
– Rinse twice or more and gently press the water out.
– Above all, do not wring, rub, or twist your knits it or you could cause irremediable damages like stretching, felting, or tearing the fibers.
– If you’re running out of time, it is okay to select the “hand wash” or “delicate” cycle of your washing machine once in a while.
– As long as you set the temperature between 20 and 30°C and a spinning cycle of 400 rpm (or lower if your machine allows)
|UK 4-8||UK 8-12|
Measurements: measurements are taken laid flat in inches.
Measured in inches, side to side, laid flat (as-is, unstretched).
All measurements are subjected to 0.5” difference due to the different stretchability of the material and the way measurements are taken.
|UK size||UK 4-6||UK 4-6||UK 6||UK 10|
|Wears||S||S||S||M (Fits S but prefers M for comfort)|